Crickett Huff, Realtor
Real Estate is a great opportunity for me to combine the talents obtained through my design degree with my business degree in hopes of helping my clients find the right property. I can also provide staging services if you need help selling your home.
Crickett was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and after college moved to Richmond, Virginia for 30 years and raised her family. In 2001, she was transferred by a national design company to Jacksonville, FL to take over the Georgia and Florida territories as Sales Manager. While there, Crickett was responsible for calling on Architects and Designer for Interior Finishes, and achieved Sales Representative of the year in 1998 nationwide.
Crickett decided to get off the road so she acquired her Real Estate License in Florida to incorporate her love for design and real estate which has been a great combination for her success. Crickett is a highly motivated, goal oriented achiever with a successful track record in sales and sales management. Her career objective is to make an immediate contribution as part of a professional sales and management team.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Marshall University, Huntington, W. VA
- Interior Design Degree from Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Dale Carnegie Sales Certification
- Professional Residential Manager Certification
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Previous Industry Member of ASID, IIDA. IFMA
- Certified Coldwell Banker GLOBAL LUXURY Home Specialist – Only 1% of the Coldwell Banker Agents qualify for this designation.
- RESA – member of Real Estate Staging Association and past Secretary.
- 1988 Obtained VA Real Estate License
- United States Professional Tennis Certification (USTA) since 1998
- International Interior Design Association – Elected FL Board Member 2004
- 2005 Obtained FL Real Estate License SL 3140719
- Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) – Secretary 2011-Present
- TOP PRODUCER FOR 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 with over $13 Million in sales this past 4 years.
- 2015 – 2017 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
Thank you for helping me find my new home and all the extra effort you took on my behalf. You’ll have to stop by after I’m settled to see how it turns out.
Thank you so much! Times a million! I wanted to hug you tonight when you came to the house but I was putting the baby to sleep! You DID it! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You got me my dream home! I knew you would when I first met you! I AM OVER THE MOON HAPPY!
Thank you for all that you do to sell our home. We know are putting in 200%.
We are so appreciative!
Donna & Harry R
Just wanted to thank you for introducing us to Palencia. Hope to see you in the future.
Barbara & Mark L
We wanted you to know it was a pleasure working with you and that you do a wonderful job. Blessings to you,
Tracy & Steve A.
Thank you for making the buying process easy and for all your great tips!
Gillian and Wayne
You were instrumental in making my move from California to Florida a smooth process. You went above and beyond your duties as a real estate agent….including trips to the construction site to take pictures of the ongoing process, showed me the best places to eat, where to go to the beach and where to shop for new furnishings for my home. I consider you not only a great real estate agent but a good new friend!
I just wanted you to know how grateful we were to have you as our Realtor. You made the process so much easier on us and we completely trusted you and your judgement on guiding us through this process. Thank you again!
Bruce & Mitzi F.
Crickett met all my needs which included finding a home and getting a fully executed contract on a house in Florida during a 2 and a half day trip from southern California.
Geoffrey & Patricia S.
We would only use Crickett Huff. She’s the best. She knows the area and sells to it’s assets. She also understands her customers and their needs & desires.
Gene & Elayne S.
Thanks as always for doing an awesome job
Crickett was great and very knowledgable.
Terry & Dawn K.
At Coldwell Banker, we’ve always believed there is nothing more powerful or more important than home. It’s why we’ve been helping people find the house of their dreams or successfully sell their home for over 100 years. Today, we have a global real estate network of approximately 3,000 independently-owned-and-operated, franchised broker offices in 43 countries and territories with more than 86,000 affiliated sales professionals—more than any other real estate brand. With industry-leading tools and the savviest pros in the business, our mission is the same as it was over a century ago: to ethically and honestly serve our clients so that they can achieve the dream of home.